INJURY REPORT | August 11
Elks injury report following Day 2 (Week 2 vs. Montreal)
EDMONTON – Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Wednesday, August 11, following Day 2 of practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
All injury reports can be found by clicking here.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 2 (Week 2 vs. Montreal) | August 11
Name | Position | Injury | Day 2 Participation
- D'Antne Demery | OL | Knee | FULL
- Armanti Edwards | WR | Knee | FULL
- Scott Hutter | DB | Knee | DNP
- Alain Pae | DL | Hamstring | DNP
- Christian Rector | DL | Hamstring | DNP
- Chad Rempel | LS | Ribs | DNP
- Kyle Saxelid | OL | Back | Limited
- Brian Walker | DB | COVID Protocol | DNP
- D'Ondre Wesley | OL | Non-injury related | DNP