EDMONTON – Football fans can now get their hands on Edmonton Elks single-game tickets, which went on sale Monday morning and can be purchased by visiting Ticketmaster.ca
In addition to the launch of single-game ticket sales, the Elks are proud to announce several promotions for the upcoming 2021 CFL season, including:
Saturday, August 7 at 8 p.m.
Elks vs. Ottawa REDBLACKS presented by Servus Credit Union
- Elks debut their new antler helmets.
- A celebration of the team's legacy, builders and the dawning of a new era of football excellence.
- 35,000 ticket holders will receive a FREE Elks t-shirt courtesy Servus Credit Union.
- Post-game fireworks.
LABOUR DAY REMATCH - KIDS GET IN FREE
Saturday, September 11 at 5 p.m.
Elks vs. Calgary Stampeders presented by Save-On-Foods
- Battle for CFL supremacy in Alberta with the Stamps.
- All youth 17 and under get in FREE.
Every game, all season long
Pre-Game Coors Light Happy Hour
- Drink specials for fans prior to kickoff at every game.
Free pop and popcorn for kids
- All kids 12 and under can get one free pop and popcorn.
Digital 50/50 presented by James H. Brown & Associates
- If you thought our 50/50s were big before, just wait for these. Tickets are now available for purchase online to anyone inside the province of Alberta.
TEAM STORE RE-OPENS
Get your hands on the hottest gear in the CFL
Our team store at the Commonwealth Recreation Centre has re-opened and is stocked with fresh Elks gear.
The store's temporary hours will be Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
OTHER EVENTS THIS SEASON
Purolator Tackle Hunger | Friday, October 29 vs. Hamilton
- Help support the Edmonton Food Bank, as this CFL staple stops in Edmonton.
630 CHED Santas Anonymous | Saturday, November 13 vs. Saskatchewan
- Bring a smile to a child's face during the 2021 holiday season by supporting one of Edmonton's favourite charities.