Elks 2022 media accreditation
Media are asked to complete the form by Friday, May 20
EDMONTON — The Edmonton Elks invite media to apply for 2022 accreditation. The deadline to submit full-season accreditation applications is FRIDAY, MAY 20.
- Full season accreditation will be granted to media attending games on a regular basis.
- For media attending on a week-to-week basis, please request single-game accreditation.
- Any media requiring single-game accreditation can make requests via email ([email protected]) no less than 72 hours prior to game day.
- Single-game accreditation will be issued no later than 48 hours prior to game day.
- Media accreditation will be available for pickup by Wednesday, June 1 at the Elks Team Store inside the Commonwealth Community Recreation Centre.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate parking requests, however, game day parking is not guaranteed due to space limitations.
- Full-season accreditation applies to Elks 2022 regular season home games.
- In the event of a home playoff game, all members of the media are required to confirm their attendance 72 hours prior to game day.
- Elks accreditation is not valid for the 2022 Grey Cup in Saskatchewan.
The Edmonton Elks value our relationship with the media and look forward to working with you during the 2022 season. Should you have any questions, please contact Manager, Communications & Media Relations Hernan Salas ([email protected]) or Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications Evan Daum ([email protected]).
To request media accreditation, please submit the form below. Editors may submit for multiple people on the same form.