Elks 2022 Annual General Meeting
Media invited to attend the AGM at The Brick Field on May 12
EDMONTON — The Edmonton Elks are set for their 2022 Annual General Meeting of shareholders on Thursday, May 12.
It all starts at 11:30 a.m. MDT as the Club presents its financial results for the year ending Dec. 31, 2021. Financial details, as well as the Chair’s Report, Treasurer’s Report, and President's Report will be on the agenda.
Media are invited to The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium for Thursday morning's AGM. Media are welcome to arrive beginning at 11 a.m. MDT, with lunch provided.
Details for the event can be found below. Media are asked to RSVP for the event via email to [email protected].
2022 AGM DETAILS
- Victor Cui - President and CEO
- Ian Murray - Chair, Board of Directors
- WHAT: 2022 Annual General Meeting
- Media availability immediately following the AGM.
- WHERE: The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium
- NOTE: Please meet at the Elks Team Store inside the Commonwealth Community Recreation Centre. Team staff will take you to the director's club.
- Arrive: Beginning at 11:00 a.m. MDT
- AGM to start: 11:30 a.m. MDT
- Lunch in the Igloo room.